We have been thinking about you and hope that you and your family are safe and healthy. Everyone has been through a lot and is ready to start normal routines again. As we welcome you back to the office, we want to assure you that your safe treatment is always our number one goal.
We are following the most recent advice from the CDC and our professional organizations to keep everyone safe. As always, Dr. Wolf follows sound science backed by quality evidence to make necessary decisions. Some of the changes you may notice include:
We are excited to be back! We are happy to answer any questions or concerns that you may have about the steps we are taking to make this “new” normal. Please visit our website at www.gfcd.net. Please call the office at (616) 457-4600 if you have any questions or to make an appointment.
Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
- Dr. Tyler Wolf and Staff
- - Our staff will be asking you screening questions before your appointment.
- - You are asked to PLEASE WAIT IN YOUR CAR when you arrive at the office.
- - A team member will greet you at your car to ask a few short screening questions and to take your temperature.
- - We ask that you come into the office alone unless absolutely necessary. If necessary, one caregiver or family member may come in with the patient.
- - We ask that everyone entering the office bring his or her own personal face covering or mask.
- - Please use the hand sanitizer that we will have available upon entering.
- - You will notice all staff will be behind barriers and/or wearing masks.
- - We are allowing more time between appointments to manage social distancing and additional infection control.
- - For the safety of everyone, ONLY THE PATIENT can be allowed back into the treatment areas.
- - To aid in being efficient and ease you through the lobby, we are attempting to place needed paperwork on our website for you to update prior to your appointment.
- - We will also try to triage patients with “Teledendistry”. You may be able to have a virtual appointment with Dr. Wolf if you have a dental concern that you are unsure whether you need to actually come in for or not.