We have been thinking about you and hope that you and your family are safe and healthy. Everyone has been through a lot and is ready to start normal routines again. As we welcome you back to the office, we want to assure you that your safe treatment is always our number one goal.
We are following the most recent advice from the CDC and our professional organizations to keep everyone safe. As always, Dr. Wolf follows sound science backed by quality evidence to make necessary decisions. Some of the changes you may notice include:
We are happy to answer any questions or concerns that you may have about the steps we are taking to make this “new” normal. Please call the office at (616) 457-4600 if you have any questions or to make an appointment.
Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
- Dr. Tyler Wolf and Staff
- - Masks are optional; HOWEVER BECAUSE WE GENERATE SMALL POTENTIALLY CONTAGIOUS PARTICLES INTO THE AIR, WE DO RECOMMEND MASKS FOR ANYONE NOT FULLY VACCINATED.
- - Please use the hand sanitizer that we will have available upon entering.
- - We have UV Light Air Purifiers on all of our furnaces and HVACs
- - We have HEPA Air Filters in every operatory.
- - We may be dressed a little differently (N95 masks, face shields, gowns, etc.), but we are still ready to go the extra mile to give you the same quality service and attention as always!